SAM - for teams from 2 to 4 dogs
This training trolley is:
- uncompromisingly designed for rough use in any terrain
- very handy
- the optimal standing position and the low center of gravity cause a tipping safety as you know it otherwise only from the 4-wheel.
- rear disc brakes as standard
- sensitive braking via hand brake levers, which are additionally lockable
- all trolleys are equipped with a lockable sledge brake, which also reliably fixes the empty trolley.
- completely hot-dip galvanized as standard!
- foldable for transport.
Gross price in the FRG in the basic equipment (incl. Gundausstattung and 2 x disc brakes rear):
1.985,00 EUR (plus shipping)
- Mudguards - (94,50 EUR*)
Set of mudguards for rear
- QUICK-RELEASE - Launch system - (95,00 EUR - 110,00 EUR*)
Safe starting with the new Dyck starting system.
Both hands remain on the handlebars! Foot actuation releases the connection.
The starting system is a robust construction and durable due to stainless steel parts.
Older carts can also be retrofitted with it.
110,00 EUR ready mounted on the new cart
95,00 EUR for self-assembly on existing cart
- Seat with seat bar and side cushion - (385,00 EUR*)
Seat for children and adults up to 70 kg
- Special insert for the sledge brake - (9,66 EUR*/Pair)
Acts like a snow anchor. Can only be used when there is no danger of the blades catching (e.g. roots).
- Speedometer - (49,95 EUR*)
- Transport bag - (123,90 EUR*)
Optionally for transporting equipment or for loading an injured dog.
*Gross price in Germany (plus shipping)
Shipping worldwide possible - prices on request
Prices are valid for the named accessories and not for all parts visible on the picture.
If you do not know whether this training trolley is suitable for your requirements, you should take a look at our decision-making guide. Details on the technology as well as a comparison of the trolleys can be found here.
Please see our FAQs and safety instructions for riding our training trolleys here.
If you need more information about this training trolley or a non-binding offer including all additional costs like packing, shipping (worldwide) and customs as well as accessories, please contact us here.
Please read our General Terms and Conditions (GTC) before ordering here.
We reserve the right to make technical changes.